Sunday, February 22, 2009

Butter me up, I'm on a roll!

~knock on wood~

I've been reminded by a friend of mine how awesome my life is right now. And she's nailed it right on the head. I am one lucky gal and have been for the past year. While everyone has conflicts and drama here and there, me included, I haven't had to deal with any major hurdles. And I do recognize that I've been very blessed lately, but it always helps to be reminded so I can fully take it in while it lasts.

While some of it has to do with luck, lots of it has to do with the work I put it earlier in life to help me fully take advantage of the situation when it arises. A lot of my friends are in school or very early in their family and career life. I'm secretly excited for them to finally have that breakthrough year when everything aligns in their favour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home