Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The courtesy flush is underrated!

A few months ago, I overheard someone give the courtesy flush in the bathroom at work. I couldn't help thinking that she was drawing unnecessary attention to what she was doing. My strategy has always been to keep the sploshing down and keep my feet tucked back and out of sight. I did not want to be seen or heard. That way, no one will know what I'm doing (or, at least, who's doing it), right?

I don't know why it has never occured to me to consider the biggest someone-is-doing-a-number-two-right-now clue of all...le stink. And boy, could it ever! After giving the courtesy flushes a try (or two, or three, or...etc.), I've concluded that while it draws attention to your "activities", the flush also spares others from being forced to be a part of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

At work all the toilets have motion controlled flushes and i always find it a little embarassing when you unintentionally move a little and then it "courtesy" flushes especially if youre not doing a #2.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home