Thursday, June 16, 2005

I’m happy and I know it ~clap clap~

[I hope this doesn’t make me sound conceited] I know I am happy because I do not wish to be anyone but me, anywhere but here, anytime but now. Bliss is freedom from envy [I can look in the mirror guarding the Philosopher’s Stone and see me just as I am].

The road is bound to be bumpy and it promises tough times ahead. For now, I just want to savour every drop of hilarity, every wisp of euphoria, and every moment of my life. I am truly grateful for how blessed I am. A lot of credit goes to my friends who make my time in this often tragic, sad, and difficult world so full of joy. It’s not just the company, the drinks [and sometimes vomit], the jokes, or the stories. It’s the lessons I learn. Seeing your special gifts makes me push myself to be more than I am.

It is probably difficult for you to see my sincere gratitude through the mean and sarcastic crust that is covering my sappy soul. So if you don’t already know it, I am very appreciative of your [tolerant] friendship and I want to give you a verbal hug [I know this is sappy to a point of nausea but try not to puke all over me...I prefer to be the puker, not the pukee].

2 Comments:

Blogger Herb said...

that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside...

and by that, I mean I'd like to vomit...on you...hahaha

12:28 AM  
Blogger ehbaba said...

thanks...i think...

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home