Friday, April 22, 2005

When I melt, all is good

Give it a few minutes, and girl talk will lead to boys boys boys. Once in a while, someone will blurt out the age old question So, what do you look for in a guy?

Most of us probably have stock answers written on the back of our hands by now. It seems kind of silly because it would be impossible to find someone with the traits we mention and kick start a relationship with them. The answers are always the same anyway - I want someone who is funny, kind, smart, cute...

Instead, maybe we should be asking what do you want from a relationship? Although it is only a spin of the original question, it is at least something that we have 50% responsibility and control over.

In no particular order, some of my answers are:
- true love
- fierce loyalty
- open honesty
- electric attraction
- hopeless romance
- dizzying fun
- personal and mutual growth
- butterflies in my stomach
- for my heart to be touched the way Air Supply does (hahaha)

To be honest [as I always am], I created a blog just so I can confess that listening to Air Supply makes me melt.

3 Comments:

Blogger i said...

haha, reading "true love" and "hopeless romance" remind of this study i heard about this week that found that women who are raised on romantic fairytales are more likely to stay in abusive relationships (or something like that) because it's been engrained in their minds that love can overcome anything and so they feel like their love can change their partner's behaviour....oh life...

10:15 PM  
Blogger ehbaba said...

thanks for the picker-upper! haha

6:20 PM  
Blogger Cammie said...

in response to your surprise that i didn't reply to this post.....i was going to reply on a post on my blog....but then blogger wouldn't let me post it, so i saved it and left and didn't feel like completing it the next day when i got back to it. So. if you read my post. your response is the incomplete part. hahaha...

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home