Sunday, April 17, 2005

I think I almost wet my pants

This is a white-knuckled-childlike-giddy-pants-wetting heck of an exciting time in life. Change is happening so quickly that we can hardly catch up with our own progress. Maybe it’s because our maturity is going through a growth spurt or that our minds are developing another dimension, but it feels like the world is a playground for people our age and I almost wet my pants just thinking about how fun this is.

We’ve spent the last 20 years or so in school developing our young minds. We learned about how things worked in science and how things came to be in history. Now, instead of nurturing our intellect, it’s time to turn our attention to our spirits – our being - whatever works for you. It’s time for us to figure out what matters to us and how we can dive ourselves into those things with open hearts.

Good freaking times. Brlaaaaaaatz.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cammie said...

wow...you must have been real excited to make jewellery...hahaha

9:39 AM  
Blogger i said...

haha! before i even read cam's comment i was like: man! if making earrings is a sign of maturity, i'm well on my way to senior citizenship!

4:08 PM  
Blogger ehbaba said...

ok...cammie i THINK was joking

irene definitely wasn't

you guys are WEAK! there are many more exciting things than jewellery making (as fun as it may be)

9:36 PM  
Blogger Herb said...

don't listen to them...they're dumb...

I totally hear ya...and all I really have to say is:

wheeeeeeeeeeee

4:30 AM  
Blogger Cammie said...

yes....i was joking..haha. but by your astounded response, i challenge you to name 3. that all 3 of us, you me and irene, would find as stimulating and exciting as what you refer to in your post......that's not jewellery making...

9:12 AM  
Blogger ehbaba said...

Sorry Cam, but I'm not sure if I understand your challenge. Do you want me to find three things that are very exciting? Or do you want me to find something other than jewellery making that all three of us enjoy? Or maybe it's both or neither.

Well I don't know if there is something of significance that all three of us enjoy enough to make us wet our pants.

As for myself, I'm having a lot of fun giving my right brain a massage. I have been exploring the extents of my maturity spurt and creativity capabilities and now completely see the world differently than I did a year or two ago. The world was vast and foreign. Now I think it is waiting for me to squeeze life out of it. I also see my relationships with other people a lot differently. Although I'm still shy, it excites me when I learn things about people that are beyond skin deep.

I suppose jewellery making is a small part of the "creativity capability" testing.

And Herb...I'm glad I got a "wheeeeeee" out of you. Your move to Japan inspired this post. haha

5:59 PM  
Blogger Cammie said...

...........you..............SHY??

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home