Monday, January 31, 2005

There are worse things than centipedes and locked jaws

I fear stillness - the never moving.  I don't want my life or my relationships with people to ever be static.  Stagnation would be hell on earth.

I do not fear physical death.  Cutting life short is always unfortunate but bearable if it was lived to its fullest.  There is no use in worrying about something out of my control.  The best thing I can do for myself is to keep on truckin' and ne'er stop until I'm six feet underground.

It takes time and genuine reflection to determine how best to live your life.  It is a very worthwhile exercise that I've just recently completed.  The things I want to do on my spare time would ideally include:
        1. Learning in one form or another
        2. Serving a greater cause than myself
        3. Fostering relationships with people
        4. Relaxation
        5. Improving my physical health
        6. Personal growth
        7. Fun

3 Comments:

Blogger Cammie said...

wow.....those are like....the 7 most generic goals i can think of....did you get them off of a list? haha...j/k

i too would like those. are they in order of priority?

8:37 AM  
Blogger ehbaba said...

Thanks for your support Cam and Mladen. Through Cam's blunt and demeaning style and Mladen's mockery, I feel really good about myself.

hahaha

At least Mladen's comment made me laugh. Cam, you just made me die a little inside.

6:32 PM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

fitflop clearance
kate spade outlet
true religion outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
true religion
coach outlet store online
ray ban eyeglasses
michael kors outlet
timberland boots outlet
ugg boots sale
2016.12.8xukaimin

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home