Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Care packages please!

I can't find any normal toiletries here! My facewash and toothpaste brands are nowhere to be found. Worst of all, neither are Always or Tampax!!! So I went with the most expensive sanitary napkins available, only to find it's little more than paper with tabs. I guess that's what "cottony feel with wings" means. SON OF A...!!!

I'll also run out of my regular mints soon. So if you come to visit, make sure you bring me pads, tampons, mints, toothpaste, and/or facewash. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Cammie said...

my friends who went to australia said they don't have tampons with applicators either.

11:56 AM  
Blogger ehbaba said...

WHAT????!!!!
I have to buy some today...I hope it's been changed since then. I don't understand.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you have an address. i can mail you a CARE package. no need to visit!

et

7:46 PM  
Blogger ehbaba said...

What's the fun in that?

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not fun, but easier and CHEAPER

et

10:14 PM  
Blogger ehbaba said...

I found Tampax!

11:13 PM  
Blogger melody said...

Bwahahahahahaha...I missed out on a good comment string. But I'd have said the same as Eng--send your address and I'll send you stuff!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahhaha mel you and i on the same page. sorry steph for spamming with comments...at work at bored. bleh...blah...boo

et

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home